Fashion Jewellery: By Invite Only

Thursday, 27 August 2015








Outfit details:
- Top from Taobao
- Pants from MDS Collections
- Clutch from Prada

Styled with jewellery from By Invite Only:
- Triangle Platinum Agate Studs
- Silver Mini Maddy Necklace
- Silver Lucky Horseshoe Necklace
- Gold Louisa Druzy Bangle




Playsuit from The Closet Love
Chunky Green Agate Ring from By Invite Only

Most times you'll see me with minimal accessorising because I like my fashion jewellery either super loud or barely noticeable. The thing about loud accessories is that, they tend to go out of style fairly quickly and I feel sad when that happens because I would've only worn that chunky/colourful necklace maybe only once or worse, I haven't found an occasion to wear it yet.

I first found out about By Invite Only slightly more than a year ago and fell in love with the crystals and semi-precious stones (sourced in Hong Kong and Brazil) they use. The designs are classic, functional and the pieces I got from them a year ago are still so chic-looking to me now!

The latest collection featuring the Agate Studs in both gold and silver are my personal favourites. Especially for days when I am going for a sleek and clean look yet I need a pair of earrings (can't ever leave home without them!), the ear studs add a touch of sophistication without going over the top. The stainless steel base metal is tarnish resistant, lasts for a long time and would not cause any allergic reactions.

If you would like to get your hands on these exclusive handcrafted jewellery, you can check out their online store (http://www.byinviteonly.info) or make an appointment at their showroom at Paya Lebar Square to physically shop the products.


No comments:

Post a Comment