Mine, mine.

Monday 24 September 2012

I know updates are a little slow 'cause I'm dealing with shitty internet connection in Barcelona and to make my stay worse, all shops, I repeat, ALL SHOPS are closed on a Monday (tomorrow) because it's a public holiday in Spain. *sulks* I have been looking forward to be back in this city for more Zara and Mango and H&M and Bershka. >:(  Now I just hope we can have some paella tomorrow to make it up a little.

Anyway, to cheer myself up, let's talk shopping and outfits!!! 

 Love my rabbit top!
From ASOS sale!

 Perfect for lazy days

 Dinner with Jasmine and Colin straight after touchdown hence the rare hair up

 Loveeee this combi, so comfy!

 My pretty shoes from Primark!
You might not believe it but Primark shoes last even though they cost cheap.
They last longer than those cheap shoes you get from 
Hong Kong, Taipei, China and even Vincci.
AND they are comfortable!!
Especially the black and leopard print pairs - feels like my feet are covered in pillows!

 It was a tough decision between these two and I chose the blue in the end 
'cause I had to check-out in 2 hours and I couldn't sit forever in Topshop to make a decision 
plus I haven't had lunch which was my main purpose for visiting the mall.
Confessions of a shoppaholic.

 Accessories of the day.
My favourite arm swag at the moment!

 No makeup after facial, don't focus on the face.

If you noticed, carparks are great places for taking pictures....

 H bought me these Minnetonkas 'cause you know, he doesn't think I have enough shoes. ;)
Hahaha who am I kidding!

 After my haircut and dinner with Sau in Seoul!

 This outfit is not very much my style...but I really like it!!
I've bought more long pants 'cause it's fun not being girly all the time haha

Shoe shopping in Sao Paulo!
Black pair is Vivienne Westwood for Melissa, wedges from Melissa and Havaianas slippers.
I'm gonna have fresh smelling bubblegum feet :)
11 pairs of new shoes in 3 weeks and I'm heading to Bangkok this weekend!!!

Closer view.
So pretty and I've already worn them out!

Haven't listened to Jay Chou in ages but I accidentally (long story) 
found this song and it's my ear candy for this trip.


Have a great week ahead all! :)

p/s: I'll reply to comments when I'm home 
'cause the internet connection here is literally crawlinggggg.

No comments:

Post a Comment