So this is what bags' heaven looks like

Sunday 2 December 2012


So it was my first time at the Reebonz Space this afternoon for their Mega Sale and...

OH.
MY.
GOD.

BAGS' HEAVEN!!!

MY kind of heaven!!

Pillowy Miu Miu bags



For the Prada fans

Balenciaga!

A small shoes' section... 

...with brands like Christian Louboutin, Prada, Lanvin, Fendi,
ALL at 60% OFF!

If you're not a fan of the big brands, they also have Kate Spade, Marc by Marc Jacobs and Coach!

And guess which was my favourite section???! ;)

C H A N E L !
(but of course.......hahaha)

I was so excited (just ask H) and I couldn't stop ogling!!

They are not just normal Chanel bags, but VINTAGE CHANEL BAGS!
OMGGGGGGG

I DIED,
AND
DIED
AGAIN, 
AGAIN,
AND AGAIN.

Just take a look at the amazing array of bags!!


Black and gold, black and gold...
The prettiest combination ;)

Many, many designs you wouldn't have seen before


And all in pretty good condition!!


Some of my picks!



Love the suede tassel!!

Same bag as mine in black!
I checked, it was in extremely good condition!

If you haven't already heard, ALL vintage Chanels are on 20% OFF!!!
The cheapest Chanel I saw was around $2600?
If you're paying by Mastercard, there's an additional 5% discount soooooo...
You'll be able to own a vintage Chanel at LESS THAN $2000 after discount! :)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this clutch!
I've been wanting to get a Bottega clutch for events/weddings and this is so perfect!



I've always liked the PS1 buttttt I'm not sure if I can incorporate it into my wardrobe.
This powder blue is so pretty though!

There is also a clothes' section!

Accessories

If your boyfriend is waiting, 
he definitely wouldn't be bored with the selection of men's bags available!


Bags from Bally, Prada, Coach...etc!

H's picks!


The sale will be on till 4th December, Tuesday!
(closed Sunday)
Reebonz Space is located at:

24 Raffles Place #07-07 Clifford Centre
Opening hours: 12nn - 8pm

You can make your way down during lunchtime or after work!

And here's a guide to how much discount they're giving!

Enjoy shopping and remember to share your buys with me! :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica,
    Where did you get the black dress you r wearing on this post... It's so beautiful!
    Hope you would reply ((;
    Thx,
    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there!

    Love your silver flats! Mind sharing where are they from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica how much is the first Chanel you picked?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are all reebonz goods authentic?

    ReplyDelete