Feast And Be Merry!

Tuesday 16 July 2013

It was a day of feasting some three Sundays ago with two groups of friends and it was crazy.
Age is catching up, we can't be eating like this so often anymore!

Had brunch with my uni course mates at House @ Dempsey and the food was mediocre.
The eggs benedict was below standard though.
Service was slow and we had to ask a couple of times to be served water.
Definitely not worth the price we paid.
BUT
I thought the truffle fries were one of the best I ever had!
Very generous toss of truffle oil.
Thankfully the company more than made up for the substandard food.


The biscuits were bland and hard...a huge letdown.


With my funny friends hahaha

After brunch, H and I went to his place to get some stuff 
and since we had some time to waste before dinner,
we eh, went to Henderson Waves to take my outfit picture hahahahaha.
I know right, my boyfriend is as spontaneous as I am haha!




Sau came back to SG for the weekend and the ten of us met for crabs at Mellben Seafood!!
Mellben Seafood at AMK Ave 3 is my FAVOURITE place for crabs!


Salted egg york pork ribs!

Chilli crab

Five crabs for us!!!
MUST, MUST, MUST order the crab beehoon and butter crab!!!!!!
*slurpssssss!*


We headed to Dempsey's Ben & Jerry's for ice-cream, 
then to Red Dot for drinks and more chit-chat!

Thanks for the ice-cream treat, Sau! <3



We have covered food, so now it's time for fashion and clothes!

Jacqueline from Halo Lale sent me a couple of pretty items fit for daily wear!
I really loveeeee the unique neckline of this Dream a Lil' Dream for Me Top!

It is so easy to match and a basic statement piece like this goes with any bottom!

It was love at first sight for the Tweedle-Dee Tailored Shorts.

I've always loved wearing shorts
and I am always on the hunt for a nice pair with the perfect cutting :)

And as a reward to you for reading till the end, 
Halo Lale is offering my readers 10% off all purchase till 31st July!
Simply enter code "TIPPYTAPP" during checkout!
"LIKE" their Facebook page and follow them on Instagram - @halolale!

Happy shopping! ;)))))

No comments:

Post a Comment