Staying Cool with GRANA

Friday 10 June 2016










I'll be honest - I love wearing long pants. However, most times I'm not seen in long pants or even a maxi skirt is due to the warmth and humidity we get in Singapore. You have no idea how often I change in and out of a pair of jeans/pants at home before settling on something above the knees because ugh, weather!

I'm excited to share the solution to staying cool is none other than wearing Chinese silk! I paired the Silk Ankle Pants in Off White and Silk Shell in Chocolate, both from GRANA. This is probably the first time I'm wearing delicate silk and the breathable fabric feels insanely luxurious on the skin, almost like second skin. The outfit kept me cool and my legs definitely do not feel suffocated!

One thing I love about GRANA (other than the fabrics they use) is the huge array of colours they offer. Depending on the colours you choose, pairing the same designs can give off a different feel or it can be worn for different occasions. You should head over to GRANA's Instagram to check out how others are playing with the colours - lots of inspiration there!

GRANA (https://www.grana.com) is offering 10% discount + free international shipping for all orders with the code "JESSxGRANA". The code is valid till 10 July 2016, so head over, get some colours and let's stay cool together ;)

p/s: I wear XXS for both the Silk Ankle Pants in Off White (Short) and Silk Shell in Chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment