don't forget to play

Saturday 3 November 2012

Meeting Jasmine always involves a lot of fooooooood 
'cause she has an insatiable appetite!

This time round we visited La Maison Fatien at Duxton for some French.
Duxton has an amazing selection of restaurants and I hope to visit them all one day!

 Pricing was pretty decent too in our opinion.
EXCEPT for the $10 mineral water!!!
We paid around $100 for 2 starters, 2 main courses AND a $10 1.5 litre bottle of still water.
C'mon, they served FOC tap water to other guests.



 One of the best escargots I've tasted in Singapore!

 Hmmm foie gras was a huge slab and tasty!

 My pork chop was great, I loved it!
It was not tough nor dry and went perfectly with the French mustard.

 Jasmine's duck confit...as usual hahaha

Verdict: 
La Maison Fatien offers quality French food at pretty decent prices.
In fact, it's probably one of the cheapest French restaurants we've been to.
So if you're looking to try French cuisine, this is probably a good place to start!

Okay, so after dinner, OF COURSE Jasmine wasn't full hahahaha! 
We walked over to Ann Siang Hill in search of desserts
and we arrived at PS Cafe!

 The sticky date pudding wasn't too bad but I still prefer Prive's!
Or I was probably too full to enjoy this.

We also ordered a side of their signature truffle fries which was such a HUGE portion.
Really addictive but then again, I love fries with a passion ;)

My outfit for that day!

I was tidying my email inbox's drafts
and came across a photoshoot's pictures from 5-6 years ago.

 It was probably the makeup but omg look at my nose bridge!!!



Thought I looked SO MUCH BETTER when i was younger.
Why do we have to age T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment