I wish you enough

Thursday 27 December 2012

We're coming to the end of yet another year... 
Aren't you glad to still be alive? :)

Here's a WIWT post because I haven't done one in a longgggg time!








Necklace will be available on TIPPYJESS's next collection :)


My cupcake beanie from the kids' section hahahaha


To my batch girl's wedding in this dress I bought forever ago

Loveeeee this 7/8 TIPPYJESS skirt!
Comes in a darker shade of blue as well :)

...and again haha

Have a smashing end to the year and I'll see you in 2013! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi. Is the skirt available for sale now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica

    May I know whether that is a Jumbo or Maxi that you carrying? And caviar or lambskin.

    I in the dilemma of getting a Black caviar ML or Jumbo with GHW, and on top of Red Caviar Jumbo SHW. I afraid that ML will be too small. Hmm

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete