JOY

Sunday 7 April 2013

If you're here to find out about how H proposed to me...
This is not the post you're looking for hahahaha.

Another entry la okay!
Today I'm sharing about my BOY!

I was actually looking for this design:


SO DAMN GORGEOUS RIGHT!!
AND THE COLOURS OMGGGG SO PRETTY!!!

BUT 

every sales assistant told me this design was from the Cruise Collection so they no longer have it :(

My heart crushed and died,
so I decided to move on.








I bought my favourite macarons!
And decided to do a mini photoshoot with my Boy hahaha

I couldn't stop prancing around the room with it!
So happy!

I've already gotten a lot of questions with regards to the Boy...
So I'm gonna answer them here all at once.

I bought it in Paris.
Price: 2650euro
Size: Medium
Material: Patent lambskin
There's only one compartment on the interior where you can slip in some notes/cash/cards,
and none on the exterior.
I actually quite like the rustic feel of the chain, 
something very different from the rest of my classic chained Chanels :)
Don't ask me how many Chanels I have. I was told I'm crazy :(
But there's nothing quite like a Chanel bag.
Please call me The Chanel Girl. 
hahahahaha

Moving on,
some outfits to share from Cassis! :)

Currently Cassis's top favourite among their online and retail store's customers!
It's not difficult to guess why when it's so easy to wear and so suitable for both casual days and work!
Also available in Rouge, Jade & Royal Blue.

Quaint and quirky-looking, I liked it at first sight!


Yet another popular piece due to its spandex material 
which is awfully comfortable and very stretchable!
My personal favourite ;)
Also available in Black, White, Pink and an upcoming B/W Striped version!

Bag I'm carrying is upcoming!

<<<Exclusively for TIPPYTAPP READERS>>>
Enjoy 10% off when you shop at Cassis!
Simply key in "tippytapp10" when you checkout!
Discount code is valid till 30 April 2013.


No comments:

Post a Comment