Pretty stuff must share!

Wednesday 3 April 2013

It's been a while since I last talked about TIPPYJESS... Well, because we kinda went on an unintended mini hiatus :( But FRET NOT, we're now back and ready to impress! Hehehe I've been wearing a lot of Tippyjess lately because everything's just so prettyyyyyy and I cannot resist!

One of my personal favourites which my friends love as well but it's currently sold out :(
No restocks, sorry!
But we have a similar piece in red which might be a little short as a dress for some of us!

I don't believe in showing off boobies, but shoulders, yes I approve!
Best for those casual lazy days :)
Still available here!


What I wore in Paris with my newly purchase BOY!
I'll blog about it in another entry ok? ;)
I love this geometric print skirt with a slight poof.
It's lined with a layer of mesh but don't worry, it's not itchy at all!
Comes in sizes S and M.
After I came back from a day out with my friend 
then did I realise I was wearing Tippyjess from head to toe including the white shirt inside! :')
Our Butter Jacket in size S is still in stock! 


I love love love this Crochet Sleeved Top!
The hem is in triangle crochet, so pretty!
Last pieces in stock for both this in cream and black!
If you like my necklace in the pictures above, 
let me tempt you with this which is very, very similar 
to the one I'm wearing in the pictures above :)

Thank you for all your support thus far anddddddd
HAPPY SHOPPING! 



No comments:

Post a Comment