It's been a while, mate!

Sunday 29 June 2014

Sorry for the mini hiatus guys! 
I was in Jakarta for a short trip and it had been fun! 
Good and cheap food, affordable shopping, awesome hair washes,
I don't even mind the traffic jams.
More about that next time because I've a lot of pretty cafes 
to introduce to you girls if you are ever thinking of heading there ;)


Anyway, I will be going on a LIVE talkshow next Tuesday on 1 July at 8pm 
with 2 other bloggers Tricia (@vaingloriousyou) and Meiting (@lianmeiting) 
hosted by Success Legacy!
We will be sharing the good, bad and nasty about the blogging industry, 
as well as answering all the FAQs during the 90 minutes talkshow.


There will be a lot of fabulous prizes giveaway throughout the show too. 
Head over to http://www.successlegacy.com to find out how to take part in the contests to win!
The generous sponsors include Shiseido, Anna Sui, Carolina Herrera, Nina Ricci, 
Philosphy, Repetto and GS Desserts!

Success Legacy Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/successlegacy
Instagram: @success_legacy 



Feeling extremely nervous and a little stressed just thinking about it.
Please be lenient with us?

RSVP over here and we will see you on Tuesday!
Remember, the 1st July at 8pm ;)


A little fashion update!

You are definitely no stranger to FashMob as this online brand has been around for a couple of years. I have worked with them numerous times and seen for myself how their designs improve with each collection.

I picked out two floral pieces which I absolutely love and are in line with my style!





I don't think I will ever stop wearing midi skirts... At least not until the stores stop selling them!
The vibrant prints on the Kaleidoscope Motif Midi in Red instantly brings sunshine to wherever I go and I like how it is match-matchy with my orange lip colour! ;)




Maxi dress. Those two words basically sum up everything I want to say about sandals, casual and cafes. I had a lot of fun twirling in this pretty dress! (Launching today!)

I am wearing size XS for both items by the way! :)

Enjoy the last bit of your weekend and thank you for reading ladies! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment