Doorstep Luxury: Bags and shoes and bagsssss!!

Wednesday 2 July 2014


Monochrome minimalist outfit the other day with my current favourite bag from Sophie Hulme!

I get a lot of my fashion inspiration online, especially through Instagram. It was also through this platform I first got to learn about the brand Sophie Hulme because I saw it on one of my favoruite fashion bloggers from China whom I follow. The bag was love at first sight for me so of course I started hunting high and low for it! And then I found Doorstep Luxury which is one of the exclusive retailers of the brand in Singapore!!

SO AWESOME.



I went down to their retail store located at 163 Telok Ayer Street to check out the store and to shop a little. By the way, Telok Ayer Street has some of the nicest eateries with some pretty spots to take #ootds haha. It is quaint, quiet and full of surprises - just like Doorstep Luxury.

If you are a huge fan of Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC Clutch... TADAAAAHHHH!!

Every colour possible can be found in store! Silver chain, gold or rose gold chain for Mini MAC or normal MAC, you name it, they have it!

I love this Twilight Sky colour!


As I ventured a little deeper into the store, I fell in love with the envelope clutches from Marshall Bergman! Prior to this visit, I have never heard of the brand but I really love the sleek and elegant finishing. Laptop/tablet bags they may be but I think they look fantastic as a clutch too!

I always have a soft spot for camel brown bags so this really caught my eye. (So did the forest green one actually... *sheepish smile*)


Of course, here's the coveted Sophie Hulme corner which I adore. I like the classic + minimalist design of her collections which may look simple with the gold buckles but the design speaks volume. For the fun-loving you, you might want to consider the bright seasonal colours like the yellow or kelly green as seen above!

If you are looking for a work bag, the Mini Zip Top Bowling Bag (black or cream/navy bag pictured above) would be a great choice too!

Anyway, after I carried my Sophie Hulme out, friends were texting me and asking me about it and I was surprised to learn that they are ALSO fans of the brand! For the uninitiated, most of my friends do not actually fancy big brands, they very much prefer contemporary designers with understated classiness which I am taking a liking to lately!


Personally I love the hot pink Soft Zip Top Buckle Tote (on sale now!!) but I do wear quite a lot of colours so it would be a little difficult for me to match it with my already colourful outfits. So I got the same design in black! Hehehe. It is so roomy, extremely convenient for me as I don't have to arrange my belongings to fit the crazy load of stuff I bring out, plus I can even fit my laptop in it! It is basically perfect for me as I start to love bags that fit more than just my wallet and handphone. Wait till you feel the buttery leather! *heart-eye emoticon*


I had a hard time putting this clutch (also from Sophie Hulme) back on the shelves......


No, I haven't forgotten about the SHOES section. I would totally wear that pair of orange sandals from Emblem if they actually have it in size 35!

We all need a pair of python skin orange sandals right???

How about a pair of python flats instead?



For all you Melissa Shoes fans, now you know of another store where you can purchase/check sizes at!  ;)


Doorstep Luxury brings in a lot of international contemporary brands which I have started appreciating lately. Expect to see designers such as Rebecca Minkoff, Sophie Hulme, Zatchels, Orla Kiely, Liebeskind, Whiting & Davis, Seasonal Whispers and local jewellery designers like Carrie K, Marilyn Tan, DUSK and Saught!

Wishbone necklaces from Carrie K in white gold, gold and rose gold!

Did you know:
The wishbone is considered a lucky charm in Euro-American traditions. 
This classic charm necklace is the ideal gift for women of all ages 
and will make a good gift for family and friends!

Assorted bracelets from Marilyn Tan and Carrie K!

Statement cuff pieces from Marilyn Tan which will add an air of sophistication to your dinner outfit!

More outfit pictures from the other day!

The bag remains structured and in shape, 
no weight can cause the bag to slouch at the bottom even though the leather is soft!

For a very casual look injected with colours and a pair of canvas loafers



I cannot emphasize enough how much I love it!!!

Lucky you as Doorstep Luxury offers FREE next day courier delivery 
with any purchase from their online store!

If you do not like what you receive, 
simply return or exchange the item within 14 days of purchase for FREE!

Online shopping made soooo much easier! ;)

Of course, if you are a conventional shopper, 
you might want to head down to their boutique located at Telok Ayer:

Doorstep Luxury Boutique (Main Store)
163 Telok Ayer Street, Singapore 068616
Tel: +65 6238 5582 
 Email: info@doorstepluxury.com
Mon - Thur: 11am to 8pm
Fri: 11am to 8:30pm
Sat: 11am to 5pm
Sun/Public holidays: Closed

Or check out their counters at: 

Doorstep Luxury @ Tangs Vivo City
1 Harbourfront Walk, Singapore 098585
Mon - Sun: 10:00am to 10:00pm

Doorstep Luxury @ Robinsons Orchard
260 Orchard Road, Singapore 238855
Mon - Sun: 10:30am to 10pm




p/s: SHOPTIPPYTAPP updated!


No comments:

Post a Comment