Popping in!

Tuesday 2 September 2014

We have entered September! The last four months of each year are my favourites because I always relate these months to cold, winter, snow, holidays and love. There are always so much fun, laughters,  vacations, food and drinks. What's not to love?

So. September means we are now days away from the Big Day and I would love to tell you that I've got everything sorted but truth is, I'm sure all of you can guess, we are not exactly anywhere near done with the preparations. So yup, no wedding updates today.

I'm here to share some nice pictures!


I love flowers and the hand bouquet from @xbisoufleur is so lovely! I've had it for a week now and it is still looking mighty fine and there are STILL whiffs of floral fragrance whenever there's a breeze. I guess it is time I remove it from the jar and start drying this beautiful bouquet because I like dried flowers just as much! <3


Went for the wedding day makeup trial last week! When the stars are aligned, in this case, perfect loose waves + perfect makeup + perfect floral crown, take a lot of similar-looking selfies.



Okay, I guess that's enough.

I've started going to Sensual Nails Spa for my monthly mani and pedi fix and I love how spacious and comfy it is over there! It is closer to my home too ;) SN Spa is just a 3 minute walk from Bishan MRT!

Address:
Block 507 Bishan Street 11 
#01-398
Singapore 570507



I love the simplicity of this design topped with a matte finishing!

Added some texture to this set of nails with pop-up gelish polish and silver studs.

Soft, milky white nails are my favourite!

Till the next time and have a great week ahead! Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment