Fashion Jewellery: By Invite Only

Thursday 27 August 2015








Outfit details:
- Top from Taobao
- Pants from MDS Collections
- Clutch from Prada

Styled with jewellery from By Invite Only:
Triangle Platinum Agate Studs
Silver Mini Maddy Necklace
Silver Lucky Horseshoe Necklace
Gold Louisa Druzy Bangle




Playsuit from The Closet Love
Chunky Green Agate Ring from By Invite Only

Most times you'll see me with minimal accessorising because I like my fashion jewellery either super loud or barely noticeable. The thing about loud accessories is that, they tend to go out of style fairly quickly and I feel sad when that happens because I would've only worn that chunky/colourful necklace maybe only once or worse, I haven't found an occasion to wear it yet.

I first found out about By Invite Only slightly more than a year ago and fell in love with the crystals and semi-precious stones (sourced in Hong Kong and Brazil) they use. The designs are classic, functional and the pieces I got from them a year ago are still so chic-looking to me now!

The latest collection featuring the Agate Studs in both gold and silver are my personal favourites. Especially for days when I am going for a sleek and clean look yet I need a pair of earrings (can't ever leave home without them!), the ear studs add a touch of sophistication without going over the top. The stainless steel base metal is tarnish resistant, lasts for a long time and would not cause any allergic reactions.

If you would like to get your hands on these exclusive handcrafted jewellery, you can check out their online store (http://www.byinviteonly.info) or make an appointment at their showroom at Paya Lebar Square to physically shop the products.


No comments:

Post a Comment