I'm in love

Sunday 24 February 2013

Sorry for the lack of updates, girls!
I have a lot on my plate at the moment, plus work hasn't been kind to me. For the entire week, I've been waking up between 3.45am-5.45am to report for work and I only get home late at night, tons of errands to run the next day before reporting for work the following morning again :( Been clocking in less than 5 hours of sleep daily so you can imagine how tired I am now. Ugh I'm so not a morning person.
SO GLAD IT'S ALL COMING TO AN END. Gonna be resting to my best ability for the next 11 days haha.

Alright, time to share something happy, something lovely and something sweet!
My friends were all rushing to get married before the Snake year and I was so happy I got to dress up! Of course I'm also happy to see them blissfully in love, that goes without saying. I can totally feel the loveeeeee and connection between them when they gave each other a knowing look during the wedding. It's an exchange not understood by outsiders but it's an exchange of love noticed by bystanders. It's definitely not easy to meet your Mr Right among millions of "He's not tall enough", "Too skinny!", "Hmm.. Bulging stomach", "Ugh what a flirt!", sooooo appreciate what you have or...just don't waste anymore time!

The next one will DEFINITELY be better.
Sorry, I'm just realistic and practical like that.

Anyhow, weddings!!!

What I wore to Cory's wedding
Dress: HerVelvetVase
Clutch: Chanel WOC
Shoes: Hong Kong




I was kinda late for the wedding so this is the only picture we took!

What I wore to Shihui's wedding at Intercontinental
Dress: ASOS
Shoes: ASOS
Clutch: Ferragamo






Hahahaha at Eunice's arm!!
ALL of us hated standing at the sides! 
Flabby arms! :(



Personally I think Intercontinental Hotel has one of the prettiest ballrooms.
Heads up to anyone looking for a hotel wedding reception!



What I wore to Yvonne's wedding luncheon at Capella
Dress: Topshop
Clutch: Chanel WOC
Shoes: Hong Kong










What I wore to Syikin's wedding
Dress: ASOS
Bag: Lady Dior
Shoes: Hong Kong (overworn)

My second time to a Malay wedding and the "gatecrash" they had was pretty interesting!

And of course, the food was yummy ;)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and have a great week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment