This month's beauty talk!

Saturday 17 August 2013

Remember my last beauty post where I was reviewing Bioderma's Cleansing Water here?
(Anyway the cleansing water has been given away please don't email me about it anymore thanks.)

At the point of that entry, 
I thought Fancl's Cleansing Oil was still the best makeup remover I've ever tried.

Until I got introduced to Biore's Aqua Jelly makeup remover a couple of days later,
and I completely stopped using my bottle of Fancl.


That's why I say Biore never fails haha.

The texture is jelly like, cooling on the skin, 
and makeup is removed easily with little rubbing!
I was truly impressed after using it for the first time.

Fancl's Cleansing Oil has finally found its contender.

If you're looking for a cheaper alternative,
you can definitely count on Biore!
Think you can get this from Watsons/Guardian for less than $20?

And that's all I'll be sharing for this month's beauty talk!

---

Moving on, 
here's what gonna be on TIPPYJESS this Sunday :)

A very sweet and dainty piece,
we named it the "Sunday's Best Frock".
I loveeeeee this!

The green floral dress has the same cutting as 
Sunday's Best Frock and we named it the...
Saturday's Best Frock!
Haha your weekend's outfits are completed!

We also brought back the Pearly Brooch in limited pieces!
And the shorts!
I love both!

See you at the launch tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment